News & Announcements
Manulife HNW Private Client Advisory Programme
Wealth Management Institute (WMI) congratulates Manulife’s pioneer intake of graduates from the Manulife HNW Private Client Advisory Programme.
The objective of the programme is to equip Manulife Agency and Manulife Financial Advisers (MFA) financial planners with deeper appreciation, stronger understanding and broader set of competencies to engage and serve clients within the affluent to HNW to UHNW space.
With this bespoke 1st in the insurance industry programme, Manulife aims to differentiate by being the leading organization that equips advisers with best-in-class wealth management training, with WMI.
The lecturers for this programme were carefully selected seasoned practitioners who, beyond theory training, were able to share real-life examples, experiences and case studies. This gave participants a valuable opportunity to apply what they learned.
The Manulife HNW Private Client Advisory Programme has been very well received and the following are testimonials from participants on the lecturers and the programme:
- "Really love the trainer and training. Wish there was more time to go through slides in detail. Within this span of 3 hours, the trainer had done a marvelous job in enriching my knowledge.”
- “She is very good trainer and she gets participation from audience. Excellent course topic to understand trusts and foundation in estate planning.”
- “Learnt a lot of good concepts and case studies. Thank you!”
- “Trainer was knowledgeable, patient, engaging and shared from experience, I felt that the session was too short as times flies when you are enjoying the training. I feel very confident after training.”
- “Very informative session! The trainer was very knowledgeable and a lot of real life examples were shared.”
The programme ended with the presentation of certificates and unveiling of specialized name cards by the top management of Manulife Singapore and Manulife Financial Advisers. This specialized name card recognizes graduates of the programme with the use of the “Private Client Advisory” designation, enabling clients to identify advisors who have gone through this exclusive HNW training.
Ms Jenny Teo, Chief Financial Advisory Officer with Manulife Singapore graduates,
17 Feb 2017
Mr Koh Hoe Shin, President and CEO, Manulife Financial Advisers with Manulife Financial Advisers graduates,
20 Feb 2017