WMI’s programmes are:
- Practical: The curriculum is a distillation of the knowledge and experience of renowned industry practitioners.
- Relevant: Courses feature Asian-based case studies that complement global perspectives.
- Holistic: Students learn to develop wealth management skills, both technical and interpersonal.
- Grounded in ethics: Programmes strongly emphasise ethics and integrity which are key elements to a sustainable practice.
- Seamlessly integrated: Courses are designed to ensure that students equip themselves with skills in a seamless manner, inspiring them to return to higher level programmes.
The spirit of partnership between the private, public and educational sectors has proven to be a strong foundation for the Wealth Management Institute’s success in developing talent to manage the region’s growing affluence.
Chairman, Citi Private Bank